Picture yourself admiring the lush, green Berkshire landscape, sun warming your skin as the ice in a refreshing gin & tonic bobs around in your hand.
Happy in the knowledge that your only commute that day is 100 yards to one of our luxurious bedrooms.
While you are dreaming about escaping to a serene getaway, we have something extra special, just for you, when you Repeat Your Retreat with us.
It’s always great to have fun activities to keep yourself amused during your break, which is why you can enhance your retreats with one of The Epicurean Club’s Experiences.
Now that you know where you’d like to stay and all the fantastic activities nearby, here’s how you can book your stay.
Simply choose your dates between August and October and when you would like to Repeat Your Retreat when the winter arrives.
You can do this by calling 0203 058 3934 or email email@example.com quoting REPEATRETREAT.
Finally sit back and relax with the knowledge that your next break is already in the horizon – before your first holiday has even begun.
- For each night stay completed between 1 August and 31 October 2019, receive a discount of 50% on a night’s stay completed between 1 January and 31 March 2020.
- Offer valid at any participating Cirrus Inns site (see below).
- Discount applies to bed and breakfast rate only; discount does not include any room extras, food or beverages.
- First, stay must be completed between 1 August and 31 October 2019, inclusive.
- Repeat stay must be completed between 1 January and 31 March 2020, inclusive.
- Repeat stay must be booked on or before 30 November 2019, quoting REPEATRETREAT at the time of booking.
- Subject to availability and applies to direct bookings only.
- All bookings require payment in full at the time of booking and cannot be modified or cancelled after confirmation.
- Offer is non-refundable, no cash alternative will be provided, subject to change or withdrawal and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Participating inns: The Anchor Inn, Archangel, Bourne Valley Inn, Crab & Boar, The Dundas Arms, Horse and Groom, The Kings Arms, The Kings Head, King John Inn, The Jack Russell, The Museum Inn, The Lion Inn, The Mayflower, The Old House Inn, The Royal Oak, The Trout at Tadpole Bridge, The Woolpack, The Welldiggers Arms and The White Horse.
A huge thank you for those who voted for us!
As you all know by now, we have a deep-rooted passion for British produce and how we can complement these ingredients to keep presenting our […]Read more